Culture & Spiritual
Rich Culture make Rich Nation.
India is a Spiritual Nation. To bring spirituality to the doorsteps of the rural masses, the family members are conducting spiritual and cultural activities for the past 25 years. Discourse by eminent personalities, publication and free distribution of spiritual books and cultural activities by well known persons from all over the country are being arranged to strengthen the moral and spiritual base of the society.
Some of the eminent Spiritual Leaders Like
1. Dr. Medasani Mohan , Annamacharya Project, T.T.Devasthanams, Tirupati.
2. Swami Paripoornananda Saraswati,Sreepeetham,Kakinada.
3. Jinnuru Nannagaru,Sri Ramana Kshetram, Jinnuru.
4. Chinna Jeeyar Swamy ,Jeeyar Educational Trust,Bangaluru.
5. Acharya Sri Kalidindi Prasad Raju , Vasista Seva Ashram , Antarvedi.
6. Dr G.Balakrishna Prasad ,TTD Asthana Sangitha Vidhwans,Tirupathi.
7. Dr. Garikipati Narasimha Rao , Maha Sahasraavadhani , Kakinada.
8. Prof. Dr. Kambhampati Subrahmanyam Pro-Vice Chancellor of (S-VYASA Yoga University), Bangaluru.
Have Perform in the past at our convention Center.